Evening Area Supervisor - Central London
We are looking for two (2) evening cleaning supervisors both in central London:
· 1 x 3 hour a day position in the Shoreditch area
· 1 x 2.5 hour s day position for the Oxford Circus area
We are looking for an experienced supervisor to add to our rapidly growing company.
You will be joining our existing supervision team and be responsible for looking after a small group of prestigious office. You must be confident leading a large team of people over several sites, and have great organisation skills.
· 2.5 OR 3 hours per day guaranteed
· Starting from 6:30pm (times can vary slightly)
· Monday to Friday.
· Flexibility in availability essential
Salary: £15.00 after probation. Training provided but management experience essential to the role.
· Company iPhone
Ensuring the cleaning teams are meeting our high company standards. The main responsibilities and day-to-day duties include:
· Checking cleaning cupboards.
· Placing orders and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
· Ensuring good time keeping of staff.
· Upkeeping site cleaning standards.
· Communicating and training team on site.
· Some administration duties can include maintaining health and safety, helping with recruitment, etc.
Successful candidates will have:
· Supervisor/management experience
· Experience managing several people and many sites
· A can-do positive attitude, great communication skills, excellent time-management skills, a strong understanding of office/commercial cleaning and be able to be flexible.
Potential for good career progression and a full-time role in the future!
Fluent written and verbal English language skills essential. Other additional languages an advantage.
Please apply with your CV by emailing email@example.com
We are proud to support local businesses and local people in London. Our people are the reason for our success and we believe in helping everyone working at Hive Cleaning to achieve their potential and feel right at home in our business. We’re committed to recruiting people from all walks of life and backgrounds to reflect our customers and our community and to help make our business stronger. To support our people we offer family friendly, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements.